91. I have recently become obsessed with moisturizing my face. My maternal grandmother has ridiculously supple and wrinkle-free skin at age eighty, and she’s been moisturizing religiously for the past sixty years. Who knows if I’ve inherited those genes, but when I’m her age I can comfort myself with the knowledge that I at least tried to replicate the effect.*
92. My favorite herb flavor-wise is lemon thyme, but my favorite herb in general is sage. I think it feels like the insides of puppy ears.
93. I can get really competitive. This can be an issue.
94. Passive-aggressive people tick me off.
95. I think I’d be happy to have a personal chef, but only if he or she were willing to be more of a personal cooking instructor than actually being my cook.