86. I love love love getting into a bed made with freshly-laundered sheets. It just might be the best feeling in the world.
87. Part of the reason why I haven’t hopped on the whole Twitter bandwagon is because I know my tweets would mostly be links to cute animals or say things like “Practicing sitting” and “I want a sandwich.”
88. I don’t drive that often, but I do drive often enough to have a list of driving peeves, such as drivers who neglect to use their turn indicators, tailgaters and driver who park so close to me that I can’t even get into my car, let alone move it. The turn indicator things irritates me the most though.
89. My dream date would include walking a dog, getting my back scratched and a bottle of Saracco Moscato d’Asti.
90. I have four binders in my cookbook cabinet, one for each season of the year. Inside, I store the recipes I’ve torn out of magazines, newspapers and similar under tabs labeled by month. It might be the most organized aspect of my life, along with our bookshelves (which are alphabetical) and my section of the closet (which is sorted by category, i.e. “layering pieces,” “camisoles,” “lightweight cottons,” and “sweaters”). Everything else that I own is in shambles.