61. This is my dearest fantasy.
62. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I cannot imagine a day without cheese. Last week I thought I had skipped a day, and I practically had a heart attack. I went straight home and ate most of a fat wedge of Comté. I immediately felt better.
63. There’s something I find extremely soothing about getting an eyebrow wax. I’m not a masochist or anything. I just like a nice arch.
64. I love how seagulls have to find the highest point possible upon which to perch and survey the ground below. I love how much of the time, the points they choose are the tops of highway street lights.
65. Holiday mania — particularly Christmas mania — really freaks me out and totally turns me off on celebrating altogether. That said, I really like this.