51. My conditioner-to-shampoo ratio is incredibly unbalanced. I’d say it’s about four parts conditioner to each half part shampoo. Let’s put it this way: I’m still on the same shampoo bottle that I brought to Europe in August, and on that trip I brought two bottles of conditioner.
52. I have all of my dogs’ names picked out for any foreseeable dog I might have. The first three names are pretty much set in stone as my favorites, but the rest rotate based on my mood.
53. Jack McBrayer cracks me up. He doesn’t even need to do anything to make he laugh. His existing is enough.
54. Right now, I really want a nectarine. If I could have any magic power, I would choose to be able to conjure my favorite foods at their seasonal peaks out of thin air. No food miles, just shazam! and nectarine.
55. I read either Memoirs of a Geisha, The Secret History or Bel Canto at least once a year. Last year I read Ann Patchett‘s Bel Canto twice, and I haven’t read either Arthur Golden’s or Donna Tartt’s novels yet in 2009, so I better get to it.